Adults Dance Performance Registration
Registrations Now Closed!
To streamline the effort and make this easy for everyone, please refer the rules and guidelines below:
- Deadline for registration is Monday, October 15th, 2018
- All registrations must include the name of choreographer
- Minimum of 6 Adults per group
- Props or actions that indicate violence should NOT be used in performances
- If we receive multiple entries for the same song, the committee will pick by first come first serve basis so as to be fair to all parties. If we receive duplicate entries, you will be given an option to change your song choice and register/apply again.
- Each performance/song should be no longer than 4 minutes in length. The song can be in any Indian language.
- Auditions/Dress Rehearsals will be held prior to the event to confirm your participation. The audition will be STRICTLY evaluated to ensure a high bar.
- We only have a few slots for adult dance performances this year. Registration will be on first-come-first-serve basis. We may close adult dance registration before registration deadline if we receive enough entries.
- RICA Committee will not be responsible for group formation.
- Each participant is allowed to participate only in ONE performance.
- Performances will be in an auditorium/on the stage so please plan your performances accordingly.
- Event registration and ticket purchase automatically grants RICA the permission to take photos and videos of all attendees including participating children, and publish them on our website, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube and other public websites.