To streamline the effort and make this easy for everyone, please refer the rules and guidelines below:
- Deadline for registration extended through October 31st, 2018
- Only 4 & 5-year-old kids (on or before Aug. 31st, 2018) can participate in the ethnic attire walk.
- Your child should wear ethnic attire representing any Indian state and go on the stage.
- Parents can accompany the child to the backstage but they will not accompany the child on the stage. RICA Cultural Committee members and representatives will accompany all participants on the stage.
- Please watch this video from last year to get an idea of the format of this segment.
- Parents will be asked to submit a short video (no longer than 20 seconds) with their child in the ethnic attire, wishing the audience a Happy Diwali. This video and a picture of your child must be submitted no later than Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 to be included in the event video like the one above.
- Event registration and ticket purchase automatically grants RICA the permission to take photos and videos of all attendees including participating children, and publish them on our website, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube and other public websites.
Kids Ethnic Walk Registration (4 and 5 Year Old Only)