To streamline the effort and make this easy for everyone, please refer the rules and guidelines below:
- Deadline for registration is Monday, October 15th, 2018
- All registrations must include the name of choreographer
- Kids must be 6 years or older on or before August 31st, 2018.
NOTE: 4 and 5-year-old kids can participate in the Kids Ethnic Walk. If kids below 6 years of age already have a performance ready and would like to perform again at our event, RICA Committee can make an exception and accept the entry upon viewing the previously performed dance video.
- Number of kids per group: Minimum kids: 6
- Props or actions that indicate violence should NOT be used in performances
- If we receive multiple entries for the same song, the committee will pick by first come first serve basis so as to be fair to all parties. If we receive duplicate entries, you will be given an option to change your song choice and register/apply again.
- Each performance/song should be no longer than 4 minutes in length. The song can be in any Indian language.
- Auditions will be held to confirm your participation. The audition will be STRICTLY evaluated to ensure a high bar.
- We will have no more than 10 performances this year. [Subject to RICA Committee discretion].
- We require parents to form their own groups. RICA Committee will not be responsible for group formation.
- Each participant is allowed to participate only in ONE performance.
- Event registration and ticket purchase automatically grants RICA the permission to take photos and videos of all attendees including participating children, and publish them on our website, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube and other public websites.
Kids Dance Performance Registration
Registrations Now Closed!